Thursday, March 6, 2014

         





















I recently endured a family tragedy that required much prayer, time and attention....it still does, but only by the grace of God can I see things beginning to fall into place and  can I see light at the end of the darkness!  Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to seek God's direction where needed.  I pray to be back on track soon and able to share the thoughts and words that God places on my heart.  I truly know that it will be done...Only By The Grace Of God!!


                   ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Only by the grace of God~do we rise up every day.
Only by the grace of God~are ways made out of no way.
Only be the grace of God~are we sheltered from the storm.
Only by the grace of God~are we kept safe from hurt and harm.
Only by the grace of God~do we have all that we need.
Only by the grace of God~ through forgiveness are we freed.
Only by the grace of God~do we survive things that are tough.
Only by the grace of God~ are we loved more than enough.
Only by the grace of God~ are we given eyes in which to see, the magnificence, power and grace of God that lives through eternity.

No comments: