Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Days like today can cause us to take our eyes off of God! The entire day seemed to be overshadowed by the clouds and the rain. We simply want to just get through days like this.
We may be challenged to find a ray of sunshine in the midst of a gray and gloomy sky, but if we look hard enough...we will see that God is STILL blessing us...and for that, I am grateful!!

November 17...

Today was a perfect day to check in on my attitude
and make sure that I slowed down enough to show gratitude.

I needed to sift through the "everyday rush"
and find time to just breathe and bring things to a hush.

It was a good time to stop...look around and see all that was good
and give thanks to our Father, the way that I should.

It is easy us to view any circumstance
as something that came about, only by chance.

But the one thing I DO know...and what I believe...
is being grateful to God....means greater blessings received.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry

No comments: