Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving is the day set aside to gather with family, enjoy quality time and create memories. But the most important part of this holiday is... us taking the time to share our gratitude for one another and give thanks to God for ALL that He has done and has given! So, here is my poem of gratitude for today!
I pray that you had a
Happy Thanksgiving!

November 26...

Lord, I thank you for another chance to show my gratitude to you
this is a time to be with family and to give you all the thanks you're due.

Today's a day to shift my focus off all my duties and  my tasks
and concentrate on thanking you for all the things that I have asked.

Lord, I never want to take for granted the many ways you've blessed my life
and how you cover, guide and keep me in the midst of pain and strife.

I know that you are always present to protect me from great harm
and I thank you for your guidance, through the wind, rain and the storms.

Lord, as I  retire for the evening
I want to take the time to say,
that I am grateful for all that you do
and how you bless me everyday!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry





No comments: