Saturday, November 7, 2015

Today, David and I attended the Homegoing Service of a friend, who no longer resided here, but grew up here. While at the service, I discovered that her family had longtime relationships with several of my new friends that I have come to know and love. It was an amazing reminder of just how small the world really is!  As we shared a hug and a tidbit about how we each were connected to the family, someone said, "I imagine that this was what it will be like in Heaven! That we would be joyful and embrace one another, when we meet up again."  The experience made me think about God's promise... and I am truly grateful for that!!

November 7...

I'm thankful for Gods promise
and pray my journey here on earth
will represent the love of Jesus and the purpose of His birth.

God plans to prosper and to bless us
and just in case you haven't heard
we have free will to study AND to know it
because it's written in His Word.


God loves us deeper than the ocean
and higher than the tallest tree
 He truly seeks to know us better
and He desires to set us free.

I am so grateful for God's promise
and I strive to do His will
so when my journey here is finished
all that He asked has been fulfilled.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe!❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry!


No comments: