Sunday, November 15, 2015

I'm on the edge of my seat and taking copious notes each Sunday at my church, because the messages delivered by my Pastor are sooo good!  I leave there each time refreshed, renewed and ready for a new week.  Today's poem of gratitude...Day # 15... is about being grateful for the teachable moments and being thankful for each lesson!

November 15....

Thank you God for the teachable moments and the desire to learn and grow
and for placing the right people in my path, to help me understand the things I do not know.

Thank you Lord, for the many lessons, that help me to be my very best
those lessons teach me to still praise you, in the midst of trials and tests.

God, I'm thankful for the leaders, the family and friends who know your Word
their presence helps encourage me, when the world becomes absurd.

Lord, I know you have the power to change the things I cannot see
and that you'll lead me out of
darkness, back into hope and on to victory!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry

No comments: