Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 5....

I thank you for my friendships Lord
each connection is a gift
an abundant blessing you designed for me... to share, love, support and lift.

 As a child, I could not see, you had a hand in whom I'd meet
but now I seek to know your perfect plan without a  doubt, your purpose is complete.

Some friendships have a season and may come with tests and trials
while others last a life-time and prove to make the walk worthwhile.

When we experience new encounters, we can't always see the plan,
but in due time we'll see the good and begin to give all that we can.

Dear Father, Bless my friendships...those I have and ones to come
give me  strength to walk in love, so I'll always appreciate each one.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe!❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry!

No comments: