Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 10....


Thank you God for your sweet presence and the love you feely give
I recognize, without a doubt that it's because of you I live.

I want to praise and glorify you every day I'm here on earth
how I wish I'd known you like I do now
from the moment of my birth.

Lord you bless me and protect me every moment of the day
I  pray to give you ALL the glory through what I do and what I say.

I want to live as an example of what your Word has taught me to
and use my light to shine so brightly, others will be drawn to you.

Lord, don't let me miss a chance to be blessing or to pray
for someone who is hurting or may need you right away.

Lord, I'm grateful for my friends and family and I'm thankful for their love

I'm feeling truly blessed upon this birthday
just simply being thought of!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe!❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry!

No comments: