Monday, November 16, 2015

Today I had the pleasure of spending time with a new friend. We actually meet, by chance a year ago and today we discovered many things about one another that revealed that it was meant for us to meet.
I consider friendships...old and new as treasures from God.  Today marks day #16 of my poetry of gratitude and thankfulness.

November 16...

God, I am grateful for the unexpected treasures
that you sprinkle all around
they arrive in different packages
to be discovered, recognized and found.

Some arrive in an envelope or parcel
some are the people that I meet
they may come from someone's introduction
Or just by chatting on the street.

No matter how these treasures are  discovered, one thing is definite and true
the most important thing about each one...  is that they all come straight from you!!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry

No comments: