Monday, November 23, 2015

While out and about today, I had the pleasure of striking up conversations about Thanksgiving with several people, whom I just met. One person was frantically working to pick up items for their Thanksgiving meal  and the other was happy to report that the planning and preparation  phase of their meal was a distant memory, because they have everything ready for guests when they arrive!

 The one thing that both of these individuals had in common was..they both chose to order some of their meal selections out of convenience! They felt that there was just not enough time in the day to get everything done and allowing someone else to select the correct ingredients...prepare the dish, by adding all of the right seasonings and spices to enhance the flavor... and then package the item, so that it looks pleasing to the eye, just made sense.  The expectation is that the ordered items will be delightful!

As I reflected on my conversations today, I thought about what it means when we allow God to ORDER OUR STEPS! God has a plan for us and He wants to add the right people...the right opportunities...and the right direction to our lives, so that we will be pleasing to Him. If we delight in Him...He will give us the desires of our heart! I am grateful on this 23rd day, that God orders my steps!!
Psalm 37:4 (ESV)
4 Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

November 23...

I'm thankful God, that you have a plan for me and you order all my steps
and I'm grateful that the promise you have written has been kept.

You told me you'd be with me
no matter what may come
and I have no doubt there's so much more that I've been protected from.

Your Word says, if I follow... you'll teach me how to fish
so that others would be drawn to you,
I know that is your wish.

Lord, I pray to fulfill my purpose and be all that you have planned
Thank you for ordering all my steps, with your strong and mighty hand.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry



No comments: