Monday, November 23, 2015

I love to sing! And I truly enjoy singing praise and worship songs for The Lord!  I'm blessed to sing and serve with an amazing Creative Arts Team at my church... and the bonus? I get to do it with my husband too.
On day #22 of my poems of gratitude, I'm grateful for my church, and the freedom to sing, to praise and to worship God!

November 22...

Thank you God, for providing a place for fellowship and praise
where I can come to worship you, with my head held high and my arms are raised.

It is here, I feel your presence
and where my body's healed from pain
it is where I pray with others
and where my burdens should remain.

God, there is nothing sweeter or more precious, than when I lift up my heart to you
when I sing songs of praise and worship,  I will encounter a breakthough.

 Thank you God, for all your teachings; your Word is woven in each song
and when I sing to praise and worship you,
I feel empowered, blessed and strong!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry

No comments: