Friday, November 13, 2015

 Most of you know that I challenged myself to write a poem of gratitude every day, this month. After hearing the news of the tragic events, unfolding in Paris, I pondered over what today's gratitude poem would highlight. Please pray for the people of Paris and others who have been affected by this horrific event!

November 13....

Lord, the nation is now sitting at attention from the news
of the tragic deaths in Paris, between chaos and interviews.

Father, we can't fathom the true meaning or the reasoning for this crime
but hope for answers and for justice to be discovered in due time.

Lord, this tragedy builds anger, causes doubt and incites fear
and attempts to keep us from you, when we truly need you near.

Father, even in the midst of this day ending in such a sad and tragic way
I am grateful to believe that things will change if I will pray.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry




 .




No comments: