Monday, November 30, 2015

 Just a note of Thanks to all of you who have followed my personal challenge of writing a poem of gratitude for each day in November! I am overwhelmed by the encouraging messages that I received in response to the poetry.   And today, I am grateful for your friendship...support and love!❤

November 30...

Lord, I'm thankful for each person that you placed upon my path, because I know they hold a purpose and a key
each relationship has value which may not always be clear
until you say the time is right for me to see.

Some relationships begin from a familiar place and may appear to be a sheer coincidence
while others may repeat the steps of starting over, when you ordain that we may need a second chance.

Lord, you commanded in your Word that we should love one another
you also said, we can't love you, when we claim to hate our brother.

Lord, why does it seem so hard for us to give encouragement?
to build up and not tear down should be the way we represent.

I'm thankful Lord for all the amazing people that I've met
because I count them all as blessings that I shall never take for granted or forget.

Lord, I am still a work in progress and I strive to grow each day
I get my help from you Dear Lord and every friend you send my way!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry




1 comment:

Kay Grandi said...

I love you Aunt Debbie!!!