Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Prayer is a powerful tool and a necessary weapon used to defeat the enemy...and it is readily available to every one of us! Today, I started my day with exercise, a devotional and prayer.  I then headed to my Wed. Women's Bible Study Group, for worship and prayer. After leaving Women's Bible Study, I met with a friend for lunch and we ended our visit with prayer. In an hour, I have set aside prayer time, via phone with another friend.  Just reflecting on the variety of prayer opportunities that I have enjoyed, today alone, brought me to day # 18's poem of gratitude...I am truly grateful for the freedom, power and the will to pray!

November 18...


Thank you God, for the freedom, power and the will to pray
I'm so grateful to express thanks to you, every day

Prayer is needed to cover every area of my life
It removes fear, gives hope and eliminates strife.

Prayer responds to requests, and it heals the sick
Prayers are meant to be answered, but answers don't always come quick.

Prayer has the power to change and can turn things around
it can reveal resolutions that aren't easily found.

I am grateful to be able choose where I pray
whether home in my quiet, or with friends, while away.

There's nothing better than possessing a desire to pray
and use freedom, power and will, to seek God every day.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry












No comments: