Friday, November 6, 2015


**This morning as I left my subdivision for an early morning appt., I pulled into the middle intersection at the same moment that a large doe appeared out of nowhere and came close to being hit...BY ME!  After regrouping from the shock of it all, I looked out my window, to my left and discovered that the she was bounding alongside  me....heading in the same direction....and did so, for several blocks...it was if she intended to follow me!!

Today's experience led me to what I needed to share on my 6th day poem of gratitude and thankfulness!

November 6......

Lord, I Thank You for protection
for you keep me safe and sound
you save me from things seen
and unseen...
which amazes and astounds.

You guard me from the enemy, who has plans to bring me harm
while you cradle, hold and keep me in your loving, open arms.


Father, you're always there to rescue me when I encounter hurt and pain
you also cover, shield and shelter me from  lightening, wind and rain.

God, not only do you show up to protect and guide me through each day
you watch over friends and family, because I  seek, ask and I pray.
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe!❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry!





No comments: