Saturday, November 21, 2015


This morning I left home on a mission to complete a few errands. The day started out on a high note, as I had the upcoming holiday weekend and a visit from out of town family on my mind and I was happy!

My first stop however, managed to change the course of excitement I was feeling and attempted to pull that "euphoric feeling" right out from under me!  I headed back to my vehicle...not angry, but feeling somewhat "out of sorts."  So, while driving to the next stop, I attempted to rebound from the negative encounter.  It didn't take long for me to put the situation in perspective and move forward...full steam ahead!

How did I do it? By taking my focus off of myself or the circumstances...I simply focused on God and His promise...to refresh and restore!!  On the 20th day, I'm grateful that God refreshes and restores!!

Proverbs 3:7-8 ESV
Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.


November 20...

Thank you God for restoration and refreshment
and for safeguarding me from fear, anger, and resentment.

Your Word showers over me and soothes my soul
while defeating the enemy's taunts, plans and goals.

When I take a moment at look up towards you
I'm reminded of your promise... and BOY, WHAT A VIEW!

The glorious canvas you designed and created
will change the attitudes of the lost, broken-hearted and hated.

Your love is refreshing and cool like the rain
and will wash away any hurt, anguish or pain.

Lord, I'm grateful to know you and have such adoration
that you bless and you heal through divine restoration!
#55AndAliveAGratefulPlaceToBe ❤
#30DaysofGratitudeThroughPoetry




No comments: